You can pretty much withstand a lot of things and it’s almost like failure does callous you to a degree. Once you do it a few times it’s not that big a deal. At this point in my life other than rejection or being laughed at, or failing for that matter. It’s the fear of not trying something I wanted to do and.. The Fear of Regret.
What will you learn in this episode?
- Learn the painful story of how Aaron went from $500k in debt to a social media superstar.
- Improve your understanding of social media and how to start/grow your social media presence and specifically YouTube.
- Learn why dealing with confrontation is one of the most important things you can do in life.
- Learn how to dig yourself out of bad situations, build confidence and get going again when things don’t go your way.
- Four crucial style tips for any man in 2019.
- Learn AlphaM’s process for managing and being a partner in so many businesses
- Why taking on debt as a startup is a bad idea.
- What’s in store for AlphaM’s future? And what he plans to do with Enemy.com
AlphaM’s Biggest Accomplishments
- He is the founder of IamAlphaM the accompanying YouTube Channel has 5 million dedicated subscribers and 600 Million views.
- He is the founder and partner in these successful companies Menfluential media, Pete & Pedro (Grooming), Tiege Hanley, IamAlphaM.
- Pitched on ABC’s Shark Tank twice and successfully secured investment upon his second time entering ‘the shark tank’.
- He is the best selling author of three separate eBooks The Male Style Guide, The Confidence Course, and The Virtual Consultant Training Foundation Program.
- Featuring on countless media, publications and national/international television.
Aaron Marino is AlphaM. He is an internet sensation with his AlphaM YouTube channel on the cusp of hitting 5 million subscribers. Aaron is a serial entrepreneur, founding Tiege Hanley (skincare) , Pete & Pedro (grooming) and Menfluential Media (men’s influencer brand) . He also successfully pitched on ABC’s Shark Tank. On top of all of this he is a best selling author of three separate eBooks – The Male Style Guide, The Confidence Course and The Virtual Consultation Training Foundation Program.
Whilst his YouTube channel has garnered over 600 million views, his journey has was not easy; at one point in his life being over $500,000 in debt and needing to drive a beer cart to pay the bills. How did he rebuild his confidence and become a style, health & mindset guru to millions of men worldwide? What are some of his best nuggets of advice for those looking to grow their social media, confidence or style? All of these are discussed in this episode of Who’s Going To Stop Me. Listen in to hear the unique thoughts and ideas of Aaron Marino; the unstoppable AlphaM.